Looking for a light and airy woven shirt to wear to that beachside bar. Hank it is. A 100% cotton gauze double woven gauze shirt. Traditional indigo dyed yarns give the rich deep blue on the outside, but a green and blue plaid inside. Hank has a roll up sleeve with loop tie to keep the roll up. As with all Ably® products, Hank is Filium® activated to keep you clean and dry.
- Model is 5’11”, wearing a size medium
- 100% Cotton gauze fabric activated with Filium®.
- Filium® activated fabric repels liquids, stains, and odors
- Responsibly produced in India
- Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent (no bleach or additives). Tumble dry on medium heat without any fabric sheets or softeners.
Notes on Indigo dyed items:
- Wash your indigo-dyed garments in cold water, separately from other items, using a mild detergent.
- Do not soak the garment for a long time. Do not rub it.
- You may notice blue running out into the water - this is normal and will stop after a few washes.
- We recommend hang drying. Avoid direct sunlight, this can cause excessive fading.
- Indigo garments fade overtime, it’s characteristic for the color and only adds to its charm.
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, there may be variations in color between the actual product and your screen.