Looking for a light and airy woven shirt to wear to that beachside bar. Hank it is. A 100% cotton gauze double woven gauze shirt. Traditional indigo dyed yarns give the rich deep blue on the outside, but a green and blue plaid inside. Hank has a roll up sleeve with loop tie to keep the roll up. As with all Ably® products, Hank is Filium® activated to keep you clean and dry.
- Model is 5’11”, wearing a size medium
- 100% Cotton gauze fabric activated with Filium®.
- Filium® activated fabric repels liquids, stains, and odors
- Responsibly produced in India
- Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent (no bleach or additives). Tumble dry on medium heat without any fabric sheets or softeners.
Notes on Indigo dyed items:
- Wash your indigo-dyed garments in cold water, separately from other items, using a mild detergent.
- Do not soak the garment for a long time. Do not rub it.
- You may notice blue running out into the water - this is normal and will stop after a few washes.
- We recommend hang drying. Avoid direct sunlight, this can cause excessive fading.
- Indigo garments fade overtime, it’s characteristic for the color and only adds to its charm.