Ably®’s new face masks are made with Filium®, an eco-friendly technology that transforms regular fabrics into versatile fabrics that can repel liquids, tough stains, and strong odors. Filium® is produced according to bluesign® standards for sustainable materials and production. The whole process is eco-friendly and safe for people and the planet and does not contain nanoparticles or harmful chemicals.
Ably face mask features:
- Made with 3 layers of 100% premium cotton
- With 3 layers, no added filter is necessary
- Breathable for comfortable wear all-day
- Filium®-activated as an added layer of protection against unwanted substances, liquids, stains, and odors
- Washable and reusable
- Sweat evaporates through the breathable fabric leaving the mask smelling fresh even after all-day wear
- Quick-drying – Ably masks dry 40% faster than regular cotton masks
- Blocks 98% of bacteria from absorbing into the mask*
- Blocks 98% of all particles from absorbing into the mask => .3 microns**
- Ably facemasks are the perfect alternative for consumers looking for sustainable mask options.
- Ably never uses synthetic materials like nylon or polyester to create their Filium-activated products.
Face mask Credentials:
* Filtration Efficiency Test (ASTM F2101)
**Particle Filtration Efficiency Test (ASTM F2299)